SELF-ERECTING TOWER CRANES
Sparrow mini self erecting tower crane hire provides self-erecting tower cranes across the U.K.
The mini self-erecting tower crane fleet includes;
- Liebherr 32 TT Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Liebherr 42 K.1 Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Liebherr 53 K Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Liebherr 71 K Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Liebherr 81 K Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Liebherr 81 K.1 Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Potain Igo 50 Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Potain MC 85 B Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
- Potain Hup 40-30 Self-Erecting Tower Cranes
The main points of this type of crane are the various jib lengths which are achievable.
Sparrow cranes are able to offer all our clients an alternative for construction sites which have limited space. Sparrow tower cranes can also provide onsite training to CPCS standard for the clients designated operatives.
We offer self-erecting cranes, with crane jib lengths of 22m to 52m, and maximum loads of up to 5te we have a self erecting crane or mini tower crane for all your crane hire requirements.
SELF ERECTING TOWER CRANE FLEET
|Liebherr 32 TT|
|Max Jib: 30m (telescopic)|
|Max Height: 23m (telescopic)|
|Max Load: 4te (at 30m - 1 te ) more details >>>|
|Liebherr 42 K.1|
|Max Jib: 36m|
|Max Height: 23m standard / 32m (extra section)|
|Max Load: 4te (at 36m - 1.2te)|
|Liebherr 53 K|
|Max Jib: 40m|
|Max Height: 43.1m|
|Max Load: 2te (at 40m - 1.1te) more details >>>|
CITY / TOWER CRANES
Our City/Tower cranes can be operated by a pedestrian operator also, a full time cab based operator is not required. The main points of this type of crane are the various jib lengths which are achievable and flexibility of where they can be erected. This type of crane will take a maximum of two days to erect and test on site once delivered.
This type of crane comes with a maximum jib length of 52m and various under hook heights up to a maximum of 36m.
|Potain MC 85 B|
|Max Jib: 50m|
|Max Height: 40.3m|
|Max Load: 5te (at 50m - 1.3te)|
- One man self erecting crane operation. One man tower crane operation.
- Minimum 3.4 meter outrigger base. 2.3 metre slewing radius.
- Phase or three phase power supply.
- On board counterweight.
- Fast erecting self erecting cranes and fast erecting mini tower cranes.